About Vila Bled
Vila Bled operates as a charming hotel with a varied palette of rooms and suites, elegantly furnished in a style reminiscent of the 1950s.
It offers quiet and comfortable living, full of nostalgia and culinary experiences. The hotel offer is rounded off by a wellness centre including a Jacuzzi, saunas and massage parlour, private lakeside lido and boathouse.
It is surrounded by a majestic park right on the shore of Lake Bled, its setting outside the centre of Bled ensuring privacy for the most romantic events.
Vila Bled is located in a peaceful part of the Slovenian Alpine resort of Bled, with direct access to Lake Bled.
Vila Bled stands at the far end of the lake, away from the main town. This makes it generally quieter and less crowded. It offers a spectacular view as it is directly facing the 17th century church on the Lake Bled island. The island is accessible by means of traditional wooden pletna boats from the pier below the Vila Bled.
The hotel has direct access to the lake shore, has its own private boat house and it is just a couple of minute walk to the lake's main "beach" areas. The walk to the centre of the town of Bled takes around 15 minutes.
It is the perfect place to start the rest of your life together.
The wedding day begins with a romantic ceremony in the garden of Vila Bled or in the Belvedere pavilion with wonderful views of Lake Bled and the castle. If you wish to complement the civil wedding with a church ceremony, boatmen (traditionally called pletnarji) will take you from the private pier of Vila Bled to Bled island, where all your guests will experience a special treat. From there, you return to Vila Bled to toast to your happiness and celebrate the day.
With its picture-perfect scenery, Bled is one of the most romantic
destinations in Slovenia. Bled’s greatest attraction is the wonderful
blue-green glacial lake with a small, fairytale-like island in the middle. In
the ancient times, the island included a temple of the pagan goddess of love,
and today you can tie the knot in the beautiful church of the Assumption.
Perched atop a steep cliff above the lake is the magical medieval Bled castle,
where you can make a wish at the wishing well or enjoy the exquisite view of
the town, with a good glass of wine from the castle’s wine cellar.
For all the nature lovers the Vintgar Gorge is a must-see. A wooden walkway through the gorge offers spectacular views of waterfalls and pools before reaching the 16-metre-high Šum Waterfall. Additionally, the Iglica Waterfall and the Hag’s Tooth Cave offer a unique and unforgettable experience.
Vila Bled wedding package
- Civil wedding ceremony in the Registry office including the cost of registrar’s services for wedding
- The cost of a wedding certificate issued on the international form (Vienna, Paris or Hague Convention)
- The cost of the translation of up to 6 documents into Slovenian
- Cost of an official translator present during the wedding ceremony in the Registry office
- Services of two witnesses, if necessary
- Representative from our office during the ceremony
- Meeting with the wedding planner and the site-inspection prior to the wedding, common visit to the registry office to sign the paper work
- Wedding venue park in front of the Vila Bled or park behind the Vila Bled
- Including all taxes and admissions
- Use of the venue for up to 2 hours
- Up to 100 chairs with covers for wedding guests
- Floral decoration on registrar‘s table
- The piano player
- Bridal bouquet (roses or peonies)
- Button hole for the groom
- Basic flower arrangement on the table during the ceremony
- Flower petals for shower after the ceremony on Bled island (confetti)
- Professional wedding make-up and hairstyling for the bride
- Provision of experienced wedding coordinators of agency Divine Travel