The castle walls, the warmth and comfort of the restaurant,
and the breath-taking elegance of the vinothèque with its sparkling wine temple
will write romantic memories in your wedding album.
The Castle offers newlyweds and wedding guests an
intimate and private stay in seven rooms. Views of the picturesque landscapes;
the latest audio-video systems with an endless choice of movies, TV channels
and music; wine cabinets with selected local wines; an extensive library; a
coffee corner and the highest levels of service – all this will inspire your
thoughts and allow you to experience your perfect wedding day.
Castle offers four double-rooms, two suites and one master suite, which can together accommodate up to 20 guests.
The wedding package includes all 7 rooms in which you and you guests can be accommodated overnight. Thus, your special day with a wedding celebration at Castle will run smoothly and in complete privacy, as the entire facility will be dedicated only to you and your wedding guests.
Castle is located in the very heart of a beautiful, hilly, wine-growing region stretching as far as the eye can see and will paint a dreamlike scenery for your most important day.
It will be an idyllic venue for a civil ceremony with a view of the timeless hills of Brda. The carefully designed interiors with modern accessories will offer you and your guests a luxurious experience at every step, while the master suite is the perfect place for the bride and bridesmaids as they prepare for the ceremony.
Castle makes it possible to hold the introductory reception and wedding ceremony on a roofed castle terrace and lawn with a beautiful view of the Brda vineyards.
The idyllic surroundings of the Castle's spacious terrace and lawn with a beautiful view of the vineyards, impressive vinothèque and the restaurant, offer endless possibilities for the organisation of the perfect wedding ceremony. Due to the pleasant climate influenced by the Mediterranean, the season of outdoor weddings here starts early and ends late.
Your celebration can start with a culinary experience while
you feast your eyes on the magical panorama of Brda.
A toast after the wedding ceremony will be proposed with a glass of sparkling wine as a present for the newlyweds and wedding guests from the Divine Travel team.
We suggest your celebration starts with a culinary experience while you admire the spectacular view. Also, why not try more delicious food and enjoy a lovely dinner in the restaurant after the ceremony? Revel in extravagant tastes that you can select from various menus and savour the splendid panorama of Brdo from the restaurant’s terrace.
Continue celebrating your love in the Castle vinothèque until the morning comes, as you will have the whole venue to yourself.
About Goriska Brda
Rolling hills, spectacular views, vineyards, olive trees and the sweet smell of cherries are only a couple of things that make Goriška Brda a unique wedding backdrop. Reminiscent of Tuscany, it’s one of Europe’s best-kept secrets. Hidden behind mountain ranges, it looks like a mystical place, a secret paradise waiting for you to discover it. Historical villas, hilltops sprinkled with old churches and narrow cobblestone streets will charm even the most romantic souls out there. Let yourself be seduced by delicious wines in Slovenia’s largest wine cellar or admire the forces of nature and visit the natural bridge at Krčnik.
Even though this location is every photographer’s dream, Goriška Brda are still not swamped with tourists, thus allowing for an intimate and stress-free celebration of your love.
Vineyards wedding package
- Civil wedding ceremony in the Registry office including the cost of registrar’s services for wedding
- The cost of a wedding certificate issued on the international form (Vienna, Paris or Hague Convention)
- The cost of the translation of up to 6 documents into Slovenian
- Cost of an official translator present during the wedding ceremony
- Services of two witnesses, if necessary
- Representative from our office during the ceremony
- Meeting with the wedding planner and the site-inspection prior to the wedding, common visit to the registry office to sign the paper work
- Hire of the wedding venue terrace or lawn with the view on the vineyards of the Castle including all taxes and admissions
- Hire of the rooms in Castle for maximum of 20 people
- Reservation of a vinotheque for the wedding party till 2.00 am
- Soft wedding venue decoration (table flowers)
- Glass of sparkling wine for a toast after the ceremony for the newlyweds and guests
- Bridal bouquet (roses or peonies)
- Button hole for the groom
- Professional wedding make-up and hairstyling for the bride
- Provision of experienced wedding coordinators of agency Divine Travel